One of the most crucial elements of a successful marketing strategy is understanding the buying behaviour of your core target group. This is the reason why USP monitors the buying behaviour of electrical installers every two years in the European electrical installation monitor.
Over the years, we have monitored some key trends. First and foremost, the specialized installation wholesale is and remains very dominant, pure online players are not gaining much traction and direct supply via manufacturers seems to be the main challenger of the specialized wholesale in terms of share of wallet.
In this report you will find out:
• Purchase channels used and the distribution of total budget over channels;
• Ways of ordering products;
• Ways of getting ordered products and the average delivery time;
• Reasons for using/ preferring a certain channel;
• Installers’ expectations regarding future purchasing behaviour;