The world around us is becoming more and more digital. This is also the case for smart building products. Amongst European electrical installers, the share of electrical installation companies involved in the installation of smart building products increased significantly in 2022 compared to 2019. About 75% of all European electrical installation companies are now involved in the installation of smart building products.
This is one of the outcomes of the new Q2 2022 electrical installation monitor on smart buildings.
Key research questions:
- What is the opinion of electrical installers on smart products and how often do they install these products (and which ones)?
- What is the demand for smart products?
- Which manufacturers are the leaders with regards to smart products?
- Reasons for and against installing smart products.
- Issues encountered when installing smart products.
- Various statements on smart products.
- Turnover and order book developments of electrical installers