Sustainability and circularity are already key trends in the construction and installation industry, slowly transforming the mindset of the actors in the business value chain. But how is this trend affecting the business of the European plumbers and HVAC installers?
This and much more can be found in the full report.
Questions answered in the report:
- How do installers and their clients perceive sustainability and sustainable products?
- What installation products are perceived to contribute the most and the least in creating sustainable buildings?
- In what share of the projects installers work on, sustainability is taken into account?
- Are clients ready to pay for sustainable solutions?
- What are the most installed products when sustainability is required?
- What are the challenges in working with sustainable solutions?
- Installer’s behaviour in minimising their own CO2 emissions footprint?