Sustainability was already a hot topic before recent current events, with sustainability in construction becoming a license to operate. Now the urgency is higher than ever.
This is why we decided to conduct a sustainability research amongst European architects in the European architectural barometer, to identify the current status of sustainability in construction, the needs and requirements, the expectations of manufacturers, perceived sustainability of materials and products and many more topics.
Key research topics:
• Awareness and knowledge about sustainable and circular construction
• Involvement (willingness to invest) in sustainable and circular construction
• Predictions and expectations about materials and products in terms of sustainable and circular construction
• Expectations from manufacturers
• Turnover and order book developments of architects
• Turnover expectations and forecast