The challenges in the housing market call for new ideas, but certainly also for well-founded insights into housing wishes and needs. Do you enjoy translating data from research into insights for housing corporations? Do you want to conduct thorough research and eventually manage a (research) project from A to Z? Do you have the ambition to become a Project Manager and advise customers? Then look no further, we have the job for you!
At USP we are convinced that a good foundation is half the battle. That is why we are looking for future Project Managers.
In the first year you will learn how we conduct research, you will get started with the software, supervise the fieldwork and you will be involved in the analysis of the results. You will also take the first steps in customer contact and translating research results into advice.
Our aim is to prepare you for the Project Manager position within one year. In this role you will be responsible for the entire research process. You translate the customer’s wishes into questionnaires, supervise the fieldwork and the analysis, create the report and present the insights obtained to the customer.
You add value to housing associations through your knowledge of the market and research, so that you can provide clear insights and to the point advice.
We are looking for someone who wants to make the step to Junior Project Manager in the short term.
We are looking for someone who
- HBO/WO working and thinking level;
- Has an enthusiastic, open and positively critical attitude;
- Experience with conducting research and/or parties active in the housing market is an advantage.
What we offer
- An informal working environment, where you work together with enthusiastic, professional and ambitious colleagues;
- Attention to personal growth through coaching and training;
- Quick chance for a permanent appointment;
- Easily accessible location, both by public transport, bicycle and car;
- Opportunity to grow quickly to Project Manager with own clientele and market specialism.
USP provides insights to make decisions and because of our specialization we are a discussion partner and advisor for our customers. USP is a dynamic organization in which delivering quality for the customer is paramount. The company culture is informal, but professional and result-oriented. In addition to a high degree of drive and involvement, fun is high on our agenda.
Check out our employees’ stories and updates on the LinkedIn page ‘ Working @ USP Marketing Consultancy ‘.
Bekijk de verhalen en updates van onze medewerkers op de LinkedIn pagina ‘Working @ USP Marketing Consultancy’.
Neem contact op
Voor meer informatie over deze of één van onze openstaande vacatures, neem gerust contact met ons op: