We, at USP Marketing Consultancy, are an international market research agency that has been doing business throughout Europe for the past 29 years. While our headquarter is in Rotterdam, with offices in Düsseldorf and in Zagreb, we cover much larger international territory of EU, America and Asia, with an expert team of over 50 employees. We highly value drive and dedication in our people, but we are also a firm believer that work joy enhances the job.
As our business is growing still, we are searching for an Online Marketer that is located in Zagreb, but is part of the bigger USPmc team.
If you are interested in working in a positive and international atmosphere, where you can utilise your current knowledge, personally develop, gain interesting and valuable business experience and help the further growth of the company – then we are your type of an employer.
Who are we looking for?
The Online Marketer we are looking for is responsible for the online performances and getting the most out of our marketing efforts. Your job is to figure out how we can get more leads and clients out of the website (SEO & SEA), press releases, emailing’s, published content on social media (mainly LinkedIn and Xing) and the funnels.
When looking closer at your responsibility on a weekly basis we expect that 50% of your time will be spent on marketing improvement activities which are related to:
- Creating marketing funnels on the website;
- Improving conversion on our website (analyse what is happening, improve the actions of visitors);
- SEO (improving our content with help from others);
- SEA (analyse the effectiveness of our search words via f.e. ubersuggest, come up with new ones);
- LinkedIn campaigns;
- Changing and optimizing mailings;
- Or working on any creative ideas you might have.
The other 50% of your time will be spent on:
- Making content for the press releases of our market reports;
- Increasing engagement on social media by creating and sharing relevant content;
- Building our brand with potential clients and providing them with interesting emails and newsletters;
- Advice about new strategies to improve our online marketing.
The aim of all of this is that your marketing efforts enable us to attract more (potential) clients that are interested in our multi client research reports, but also our exclusive research projects.